Assistant Professor of Political Science at Tel Aviv University and specialist on ethno-nationalism
Dr. Uriel Abulof is an assistant professor at Tel Aviv University’s Department of Political Science and an associate at Princeton University’s Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination, based at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. His research focuses on ethno-nationalism in the Middle East, Canada, the Balkans and South Africa.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 129,149 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 43,190 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 42,898 views
- Cultural Diversity, Democracy and Good Governance 24,646 views
- Somalia in Shambles 21,977 views