Duncan McCargo is professor of Southeast Asian politics at the University of Leeds. He has a visiting affiliation at the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University, and is an associate fellow at New York’s Asia Society. McCargo is best known for his work on the politics of Thailand, on which he is one of the world’s leading scholars. McCargo’s research has covered electoral politics, the political role of the media, the military and politics, the career of Thaksin Shinawatra, and most recently the ongoing insurgency in Southern Thailand, where he done extensive fieldwork.
- Roland Schatz 6605 view(s)
- Richard Barrett 1630 view(s)
- Excerpt: Meet a famous Arab sex therapist 1448 view(s)
- Massimo Buonomo 1395 view(s)
- A Unique Series on Religion & the Public Space: An Introduction 1170 view(s)