Assistant Professor of Political Science at Tel Aviv University and specialist on ethno-nationalism
Dr. Uriel Abulof is an assistant professor at Tel Aviv University’s Department of Political Science and an associate at Princeton University’s Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination, based at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. His research focuses on ethno-nationalism in the Middle East, Canada, the Balkans and South Africa.
Director of the Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation, Deakin University Australia »
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 302,657 views
- Somalia in Shambles 147,164 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 64,567 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 57,488 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 34,310 views