Assistant Professor of Political Science at Tel Aviv University and specialist on ethno-nationalism
Dr. Uriel Abulof is an assistant professor at Tel Aviv University’s Department of Political Science and an associate at Princeton University’s Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination, based at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. His research focuses on ethno-nationalism in the Middle East, Canada, the Balkans and South Africa.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 300,952 views
- Somalia in Shambles 146,558 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 63,781 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 56,960 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 33,488 views