Max Abrahms is an expert on the consequences of terrorism, its motives, and counter-terrorism strategy.
Max Abrahms is an expert on the consequences [Max Abrahms] of terrorism, its motives, and counter-terrorism strategy. He is a fellow at both the Dickey Center for International Understanding at Dartmouth College and on the Empirical Studies of Conflict project at Princeton University and the Hoover Institute.
ZAP-KHAKURK, KURDISTAN: Turkish fighter jets have launched major air raids against separatist targets in northern Iraq.
- Roland Schatz 6605 view(s)
- Richard Barrett 1629 view(s)
- Excerpt: Meet a famous Arab sex therapist 1447 view(s)
- Massimo Buonomo 1394 view(s)
- A Unique Series on Religion & the Public Space: An Introduction 1170 view(s)