Research Fellow at the Centre for Comparative Social Research
Dr. Benjamin Isakhan is Research Fellow at the Centre for Comparative Social Research, part of the Faculty of Arts and Education at Deakin University, Australia. Previously, Dr. Isakhan has been a Research Fellow with the Centre for Dialogue at La Trobe University and a Research Fellow and Lecturer for the Griffith Islamic Research Unit, part of the National Centre of Excellence for Islamic Studies, Australia.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 308,415 views
- Somalia in Shambles 150,546 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 68,618 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 61,225 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 38,882 views