Senior Lecturer in International Relations, Swansea University
Dr. Alan Collins is Senior Lecturer in International Relations at Swansea University, UK. He is a specialist on security and international relations, focusing on East and Southeast Asia.
Director for Program and Research at The Habibie Center
Dr. Dewi Fortuna Anwar has written extensively on issues related to Indonesian foreign policy, ASEAN political-security issues, democratization in Indonesia and Indonesian civil-military relations. She is former spokesperson for the president of Indonesia.
Chair of the ASEAN Studies Program, American University
Amitav Acharya is Professor of International Relations and Chair of the ASEAN Studies Program at the School of International Service, American University, Washington, D.C. He is a specialist on global and Asian regional security issues, focusing on Southeast Asian states. His writings have covered regional conflicts such as Kashmir, Iran, Tibet, Cambodia, the South China Sea, Taiwan, and the Korean peninsula.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 297,544 views
- Somalia in Shambles 145,457 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 62,188 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 55,251 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 32,190 views