Senior Lecturer in International Relations, Swansea University
Dr. Alan Collins is Senior Lecturer in International Relations at Swansea University, UK. He is a specialist on security and international relations, focusing on East and Southeast Asia.
Director for Program and Research at The Habibie Center
Dr. Dewi Fortuna Anwar has written extensively on issues related to Indonesian foreign policy, ASEAN political-security issues, democratization in Indonesia and Indonesian civil-military relations. She is former spokesperson for the president of Indonesia.
Chair of the ASEAN Studies Program, American University
Amitav Acharya is Professor of International Relations and Chair of the ASEAN Studies Program at the School of International Service, American University, Washington, D.C. He is a specialist on global and Asian regional security issues, focusing on Southeast Asian states. His writings have covered regional conflicts such as Kashmir, Iran, Tibet, Cambodia, the South China Sea, Taiwan, and the Korean peninsula.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 166,166 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 47,111 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 45,290 views
- Somalia in Shambles 43,171 views
- Cultural Diversity, Democracy and Good Governance 25,423 views