Assistant Professor at Rutgers University
Tarek Kahlaoui, Ph.D., completed his dissertation on “The Depiction of the Mediterranean in Islamic Cartography” (11th -16th centuries), and currently teaches a course in Islamic art and architecture. He took part in various excavations in Islamic and ancient sites in Tunisia, where he worked on the archival sources and rural landscape of the medieval and early modern history of Jerba, the Tunisian island.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 306,087 views
- Somalia in Shambles 149,239 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 67,052 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 59,751 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 37,093 views