Assistant Professor at Rutgers University
Tarek Kahlaoui, Ph.D., completed his dissertation on “The Depiction of the Mediterranean in Islamic Cartography” (11th -16th centuries), and currently teaches a course in Islamic art and architecture. He took part in various excavations in Islamic and ancient sites in Tunisia, where he worked on the archival sources and rural landscape of the medieval and early modern history of Jerba, the Tunisian island.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 308,064 views
- Somalia in Shambles 150,347 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 68,449 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 61,035 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 38,676 views