Assistant Professor of Political Science at Tel Aviv University and specialist on ethno-nationalism
Dr. Uriel Abulof is an assistant professor at Tel Aviv University’s Department of Political Science and an associate at Princeton University’s Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination, based at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. His research focuses on ethno-nationalism in the Middle East, Canada, the Balkans and South Africa.
Visiting Research Fellow at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS) in Singapore. Singapore »
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 297,977 views
- Somalia in Shambles 145,574 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 62,446 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 55,602 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 32,416 views