President, Meeschaert Capital Markets
Area of Expertise: Business and Globalization
Geographical Expertise - Region: North America
Languages: English, French
Field of Work: Think tank/Research center
City: New York
Continent: North America
Gregori Volokhine is the President and CCO of Meeschaert Capital Markets. He has sixteen years of experience advising major international financial institutions on their investments in the US equity market.
He has provided macroeconomic analysis and commentary for a variety of international newspapers and media such as Le Monde, BFM radio, Agence France Presse and Radio France, and uses his experience to present an independent and original approach to the psychology of investing.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 308,778 views
- Somalia in Shambles 150,741 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 68,817 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 61,439 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 39,102 views