Area of Expertise: Civil Society, Law and Human Rights, Religion, War and Conflict
Geographical Expertise - Region: Asia
Field of Work: Author/Novelist, Think tank/Research center
Dr. Michelle Miller is a Research Fellow in the Asian Urbanisms Cluster at the Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore. Her research focuses on the interplay between decentralization, conflict resolution and urban change in Asia, especially in Indonesia.
She previously taught at Deakin University and Charles Darwin University in Australia. Michelle is the author of Rebellion and Reform in Indonesia (London and New York: Routledge 2009, reprinted 2010), and has published articles and book chapters on decentralization, minority rights, the politics of Islamic law, urban-rural relations and armed separatism in Indonesia’s north-westernmost province of Aceh.
- Roland Schatz 6608 view(s)
- Richard Barrett 1641 view(s)
- Excerpt: Meet a famous Arab sex therapist 1449 view(s)
- Massimo Buonomo 1402 view(s)
- A Unique Series on Religion & the Public Space: An Introduction 1170 view(s)