Associate Professor, University of Bayreuth
Area of Expertise: Religion
Geographical Expertise - Region: Europe, North Africa and Middle East
Geographical Expertise - Country: Israel
Languages: English, German, Spanish
Field of Work: Academia
Dr. Alejandro Baer is Assistant Professor at the University of Bayreuth, Germany, where he teaches in the Department of Sociology, Culture and Religion.
His research and study interests include Holocaust studies, social memory studies, anti-Semitism research, and qualitative methods of social research.
Dr. Baer works also in the Department of Social Anthropology at Universidad Complutense Madrid, where he focuses on examining Israel’s public image around the world, anti-Semitism in Spain, and Spanish identity and historical memory.
- Roland Schatz 6600 view(s)
- Richard Barrett 1625 view(s)
- Excerpt: Meet a famous Arab sex therapist 1444 view(s)
- Massimo Buonomo 1391 view(s)
- A Unique Series on Religion & the Public Space: An Introduction 1170 view(s)