Legal Researcher - International Criminal Law
Area of Expertise: Law and Human Rights
Geographical Expertise - Region: Europe
Languages: English, French
Field of Work: Law, Non-Governmental, Think tank/Research center
Country: The Netherlands
She has a strong background in legal research, having worked in the Legal & Policy Office at Human Rights Watch, the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs and at the International Criminal Court.
Her expertise is in the fields of International Criminal Justice and transitional justice, in particular the work of the International Criminal Court. She recently completed her doctoral studies on the war crime of child soldier recruitment at Queen’s University Belfast, having previously been a visiting scholar at Columbia University and Universiteit van Amsterdam.
She is @JA_McBride on Twitter.
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 305,088 views
- Somalia in Shambles 148,623 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 66,348 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 59,154 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 36,282 views