Area of Expertise: Civil Society, Law and Human Rights, Migration and Integration, Terrorism
Geographical Expertise - Region: Europe
Languages: French, Italian, Spanish
Field of Work: Author/Novelist, Non-Governmental
Josep Ramoneda is Founder and Director of the Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona. He taught Contemporary Philosophy at UAB for 15 years (1975 – 1990). He is member of the Editorial Committee of the newspaper El País, where he writes regularly, and also works with the radio channel SER.
Mr. Ramoneda was also Director of the Institute of Humanities (1986 – 1989), founder-director of the Edicions 62 collection “Philosophical Texts” and a founder of the cultural review Saber (1980). He has published numerous books, noteworthy among which are Después de la pasión política (After the Political Passion – Taurus, Madrid 1999) and Del tiempo condensado (On Condensed Time – Random House Mondadori, Barcelona, 2003).
- A New Article Series: Youth, Civic Engagement and Democratic Processes 309,160 views
- Somalia in Shambles 150,928 views
- Interview with Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti of Egypt 69,038 views
- Immediate Reactions from Experts on Egypt 61,667 views
- Secrecy is the problem, not leakers 39,309 views