Daniel Kuebler is Associate Professor of Democracy Research and Public Governance at University of Zurich. He has also been Assistant Professor of Swiss Politics at University of Zurich, Visiting Professor in University of Lausanne, Visiting Research Fellow at University of New South Wales and lecturer for social policy and social planning at University of Applied Science in Basle, Switzerland.
Dr. Kuebler has written and co-authored several books and articles, among others:
- D. Kübler (2005) La métropole et le citoyen. Les agglomérations vues par leurs habitants. Lausanne: Presses polytechniques et universitaires romandes, 166 p
- D. Kübler & U. Scheuss (2005) Metropolitanization and political change in Switzerland,in: V. Hoffmann-Martinot & J. Sellers (eds.) Metropolitanization and political change, Opladen: Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften, pp. 211-229.
He has PhD. in political science from University of Lausanne. His latest degree is Venia legendi in political science, from University of Zurich.
- Roland Schatz 6605 view(s)
- Richard Barrett 1630 view(s)
- Excerpt: Meet a famous Arab sex therapist 1447 view(s)
- Massimo Buonomo 1395 view(s)
- A Unique Series on Religion & the Public Space: An Introduction 1170 view(s)